- Respect the Agenda - but hold it lightly
- Speak from the I
- Taking care of yourself is taking care of the group / Taking care of the group is taking care of yourself
- Speak in draft
- All truths are valid
- What is said here stays here, what is learned here leaves here
- Everything is an offer
- Tap in when you can, tap out when you need to
- Extend grace to one another and to yourself
- A.C.T. (Awareness, Connection, + Trust)
The above Session Agreements are able to be widely interpreted by any given collaborative. Our goal is to establish the specific yet expansive nature of these Session Agreements at the start of any given process. We offer some of our thoughts into space:
Speak in draft refers to the ongoing ability to express ourselves in a fluid and flexible capacity with the understanding that what we offer into space is always able to be adjusted, built upon, and/or changed entirely.
Tap in when you can, tap out when you need to refers to the process of recognizing, communicating, and implementing pathways regarding comfortability, accessibility, and overall capacity - mental, physical, spatial, and emotional.